Monday, November 10, 2008

Blog #1

I haven't blogged in about a year but a friend sent me her blog and I thought I would get back into it. I used to really enjoy it. Kept me busy when I couldn't sleep and it was 3am. LOL. So anyway, a lot has gone on since the last time I blogged.

I live in Cali again now (Clovis, how exciting right? LOL)

I am getting a divorce

I'm nearly done with classes to be a tax preparer with H&R Block (hm...taxes sound exciting right?) I figure it this way, it's a job, with a paycheck, it's more than minimum wage, so I will live.

I'm living with my mom right now (don't I feel mature)

There's way more but not stuff I want to blog on right now. Maybe later sometime but the people reading this probably already know most of it anyway. I dunno.

I figured this would be easier than everyone asking the same stuff and all. It keeps you all up to speed. I'll put pics of Connor up too. I know those of you not around Clovis don't get to see us and he grows so fast. I will deal with setting this up later, have to go to class right now.

No comments: